Multi-Media Content Producer (Spanish bilingual is desired)
Submit Your Resume
Serves as a television and multi-media content producer/writer for In Touch Ministries. Understands Dr. Stanley’s worldview and ensures it is present as applicable. Must be comfortable producing short- and long-form story content as well as various marketing & promotional materials for broadcast and digital.
Four-year degree and 5 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, plan and oversee the production of all assigned media projects.
- Conceptualize, write and develop media material for various broadcast platforms with a high level of creativity and grammatical correctness.
- Meet project completion deadlines while striving for innovation and maximization of both quality and quantity of work.
- Work efficiently - both independently and within a team structure to develop creative concepts for media productions.
- Arrange, schedule and coordinate all logistics of productions as assigned.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of assigned projects, including production, post production/editing, special effects, music selection and project’s overall tone and look.
- Manage and coordinate Spanish version projects as assigned.
- Ensure that assigned projects stay on schedule and within budget.
- Oversee and direct talent casting and voice-over sessions.
- Achieve proficiency with FORK (digital asset management system).
- Manage expectations of clients.
- Manage expectations of the Executive Producer and Director of Broadcast Operations.
- Proactively and continuously research, evaluate and recommend stories for development.
- Stand ready to quickly respond & assist on new assignments for Programming.
- Other duties as assigned
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive, collaborative team spirit; able to honor group commitments to goals and objectives; adaptable to change in work environment
- General Communication Skills – Must communicate clearly and respectfully within and between teams working towards common goals and initiatives; strongly motivated self-starter; able to multi-task on projects touching multiple internal departments and external audiences
- Written Communication Skills – Must write clearly and informatively; edit work for spelling and grammar; use multiple style manuals to maintain consistency within projects; read and interpret written information.
- Problem Solving & Organization – Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; able to gather and analyze information skillfully; able to prioritize effectively; able to meet productivity standards and complete work in an efficient and timely manner
- Technical skills – Must be intimately familiar with broadcast industry standards for video and audio, in-depth knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and working knowledge of software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Digital Asset Management.
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of In Touch Ministries team.
- Must be detail oriented, display original thinking and creativity.
- Understanding of editing and managing content for web.
- Must have highly proficient grasp of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
*Strong portfolio production examples required*
In Touch Ministries is an Evangelical Christian Ministry.
To apply, please submit your resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony to: firstname.lastname@example.org.