Partner Representative (Spanish bilingual)
Submit Your Resume
Summary: Provides an unforgettable, positive experience to our partners through phone calls, e-mail, mail, and social-media in order to process orders, handle questions, service issues, and offer prayer as requested.
This is a Spanish bilingual position.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience with a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Respond to partner requests via phone, mail, email and social media
- Process orders and donations
- Research problems related to orders
- Provide an unforgettable partner experience by successfully placing customers on the mailing list for the In Touch Devotional, making requested address change, removing partner from mailing list when requested, and providing prayer
- Gather appropriate information from customers related to the magazine, broadcast, internet, mailings, and products
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of the team above personal interest; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Strong communications skills, self-starter; strongly motivated; able to handle various kinds of calls – basic as well as difficult callers; speaks clearly and confidently
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of In Touch Ministries
- Must be called to work for building God’s kingdom through this aspect of In Touch Ministries
- Must maintain good job attendance and on time performance
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must possess computer skills and the ability to type 40 WPM
- Must possess general writing and decision-making skills
- Must be able to read and comprehend correspondence and determine what type of response is needed
- Able to work a flexible schedule
In Touch Ministries is an Evangelical Christian Ministry.
To apply, please submit your resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony to: firstname.lastname@example.org.